Preferred Provider: Medicare, PPO, HMO, and Private Healthcare Networks
We do not accept any Medicaid Products, Medicare HMO Plans and most Affordable Health Care Act Insurance Plans.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna (All Products)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (All Products)
- Beech Street
- Care Improvement Plus
- Cigna (All Products)
- First Health
- Great West
- HMO Blue Texas
- Medicare, both Traditional and Palmetto
- Most Medicare Replacements including AARP Medicare Complete by United Healthcare, Aetna Medicare Advantage TRS Care
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Tricare for Life
- United Healthcare (All Products)
*Please contact our office if you do not see your insurance plan on the above list.
Payment is due in full at the time of the visit for all services, unless the patient is enrolled in a managed care plan in which Louetta Foot and Ankle Specialists participates. All co-payments and co-insurance information are collected from managed care patients at the time of their visit. Patients may pay for services provided with cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
We offer CareCredit, a card designed specifically for your health needs. CareCredit can help you move forward with getting the procedure you’ve always wanted. With convenient monthly payment options, no up-front costs, no prepayment penalties and no annual fees, you can get your procedure sooner.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
- We offer no interest financing for six months or fixed, low interest financing for up to 60 months (additional plans may be available)
- Pay no up-front costs, pre-payment penalties, or annual fees.
- We only allow Care Credit to be used for non-covered services which we do not submit to insurance, such as laser nail treatments.
- Care Credit cannot be used to cover any co-pays, deductibles or co-insurance.
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or asking us for details. Ready to apply? You can apply online for your CareCredit card today.
Subscribe to updates via Email